Senior Sales Manager at Old Mutual
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is Individually accountable for Managing Telesales team and Diaspora Market to increase profitability & to meet business targets.Area Oversight Responsibilities:
- Manages sales support processes to ensure profitability of Offices under his/her control & to meet business targets.
- Supervises the Administrative processes of all office under control to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Responsible for customer service excellence within the units
- Manages the team’s budget.
- Manage sales processes to ensure profitability.
- Identify potential new markets & open the markets with the assistance of Sales Manager.
- Develops local market & resource plan through telesales.
- Monitor team’s results.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase the company’s market share among diaspora communities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and promotions that resonate with diaspora customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key diaspora organizations, community leaders, and influencers.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the needs and preferences of diaspora customers.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback.
- Responsible for both internal and external relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks, and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Responsible for the direct management of all teams under their control
- Develops team members and prepares them for higher responsibilities.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve team’s results.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual Skills.
- Accepts and Live the Company Values and Behaviours.
- Relevant degree in Insurance or Business Administration from an accredited tertiary institution.
- 6 years or more experience in a similar role within the insurance industry or bank with proven track record of exceptional performance.
InnovativeCustomer relations/Relationship ManagementReportingStrong database management ability (Excel, Access etc.)ExecutionInitiating Action/Proactive
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th September, 2023