Senior Reservation and Ticketing Agent at Qatar Airways
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Accra as Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
- A Senior Reservations and Ticketing agent will be making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
- Issue tickets and PTA`s, quoting correct fares and tariffs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction whilst minimizing complaints on a daily basis.
- Perform a detailed daily flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce “no-shows” on a daily basis.
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC and DNBs to minimize passenger complaints on a daily basis.
- Assist in controlling cash-flow to ensure that the daily sales report is closed on time on a daily basis.
- Initiate and promote QR product and services to generate additional revenue at each opportunity on a daily basis
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- 3 years of job related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- High potential individual willing to be trained / learned.
- Demonstrates Quality Consciousness.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Feb. 2022