Senior Recruiter at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Location: Accra & Tema Region
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Senior level
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Your mission is to manage the fulfillment of all requests made by clients to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and improved overall profitability.
- Responsible for handling the process of recruiting the highest caliber candidates.
- Uses innovative sourcing techniques to create diverse candidate slates, including creating and fostering relationships with diverse professional organizations
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber of candidates through online social networking and job boards, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Screen candidate responses to job postings and shortlist candidates for interview
- (Screen applicants by phone and in person )
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief.
- Update recruitment status on databases (Utilize excel to manage candidate communication and report on metrics)
- Advise recruitment manager / sales managers on customers and prospects to visit and discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understanding of client environment and needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building
- Handles all executive recruitment related correspondence
- Recruitment Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Satisfaction of service provided
- Meeting timelines for fulfillment
- First Degree in Business Administration (HR option), or Social Science
- Member of CIHRM or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience in a senior recruitment position.
Method of ApplicationKindly submit your CV to [email protected]
NB: Please state the position as the subject of your email