Senior Manager, Project Facilities Implementation at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Oversee the management and implementation of facilities projects within timelines, budget and quality requirements of the project.
• Liaise with user department to ensure buy in to final design for all facility projects.
• Efficiently measure implementations with acceptable standards and time lines
• Oversee the compilation of overall Facilities projects, based on user requirements and strategic objectives.
• Monitor and follow-up on overall activity and progress report, resolve high level issues.
• Oversee the successful handover of projects to project owners and formal close out reports for projects.
• Manage, direct and coordinate the activities of direct reports to ensure completion of project deadlines.
• Ensure efficiency in the distribution and scheduling of fleet to increase productivity and rollouts projects.
• Prepare and manage the yearly departmental Capex and Opex budget and monitor it throughout the year.
• Provide key input to Capex presentations.
• Measure projects/activities with acceptable standards to eradicate deviation.
• Provide key input to managing and monitoring Facilities vendor SLA’s.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or a related field of study.
• Project Management Professional certification/ a related field certification is a must.
• 8 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a managerial position.
• Knowledge of strategy, budget and cost control
• Resource management.
• Stakeholder management
• Project Management Knowledge
• Knowledge and Experience in property management.
• Knowledge and Experience in property renovations
• Knowledge and Experience in construction management
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
• Ability to manage conflict, accountability, self and team performance.
• Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Leadership skills, customer centric, collaborative and ability to coach & develop direct reports
• Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Good written verbal, and presentation Skills,
• Commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to manage own, time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Professional approach with a can do attitude
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-CPG-ADTRACK0007 as the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 18 August, 2021