Senior Manager, Processing SSA at VISA
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: VISA
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Global Network Processing organization has overall business responsibility for growing network processing on VisaNet globally. As a Senior Manager with specific focus on network processing in the Global Processing Strategy for SSA, this role will include responsibility for integration of business and processing achieving synergies of processing and product strategies.
- Lead Visa’s processing strategy with the Government, Central Bank and other regulatory institutions. Engage with these entities to maximize Visa’s influence within the electronic payments industry. Maximize awareness in market amongst key non-bank stakeholders to ensure a level playing field.
- Build effective partnerships with the functions to ensure they are aligned to supporting priorities, in-market initiatives etc. and drive accountability for performance.
- Manage closely Visa’s risks and issues in relation to processing, ensuring effective risk mitigation and escalation as required internally and externally with government counterparts.
- Take overall responsibility of financial targets/goals for processing in SSA.
- Provide thought leadership on issues related directly or indirectly to the processing and monitor the implementation of decisions taken by the different governance layers (e.g. Steering Committee, CEMEA Leadership Team, etc.).
- Recommend solutions to identified roadblocks across all areas of the business.
- Provide professional advice and consultancy to relevant stakeholders covering both tactical and strategic objectives.
- Undertake assessment of completed activities and deliverables to ensure deliverables are consistent with processing strategy goals.
- Ensure synchronization with key Product, Sales and Acceptance activities.
- Ensure the regional and country sales teams are effectively communicated to and that strategies and actions plans are understood by the relevant stakeholders.
- Support the establishment of a Processing budget to achieve business objectives.
- Assist in the development of a network processing sales plan including relevant metrics to ensure revenue targets are understood and tracked.
- Identify, qualify and quantify market specific opportunities in close cooperation with local relationship management and product teams.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Visa’s processing capabilities overall with specific knowledge and leadership of network processing objectives.
- Lead and deliver tailored content to articulate the capabilities and Value of VisaNet to a variety of audiences, ranging from decision makers in the respective Central Bank, Senior Management within the Client and key industry bodies.
- Identify value added processing opportunities and highlight the commercial and performance benefits to respective customers.
- Ensure appropriate end to end project management including the testing and implementation of new processing opportunities with clients.
- Build revenue models associated with the delivery of new processing opportunities.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Graduate School /Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of payment processing including products and services, business systems and processes.
- Card issuer/ banking/Retail banking/financial services sector or payment business experience.
- Direct experience in managing a network processing area.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to achieve goals with minimal management oversight.
- Proven technical skills.
- Expert understanding and influencing the direction in SSA by selling the VisaNet story (features, benefits, et al).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to influence direction and change attitudes and decisions of senior level international bankers.
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy.
- Sales/ business development experience and proven negotiation skills.
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management, including the ability to work effectively within SSA.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel frequently.
- Fluent in English.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023