Senior Manager/Manager – Infrastructure & Capital Project Advisory (Financial Advisory) at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Financial Advisory
Our Financial Advisory service provides the full range of industry and functional expertise you can expect from a leading practice. Strong and active international ties ensure the ongoing sharing of expertise and access to additional specialist resources as and when required. Our areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Finance Advisory:
- Debt capital advisory
- Equity capital advisory
- Infrastructure advisory
- Economic advisory and feasibility studies
- Business plan preparation
- Valuation and Modelling:
- Business valuation services
- Review and development of financial models
- Transaction Services & Restructuring:
- Buy-side due diligence reviews
- Vendor due diligence reviews
- Financial and operational restructuring services
- Cost optimization and value creation services
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high level leadership to the team and providing business and industry thought leadership.
The successful candidate will be tasked with two or more of the below responsibilities amongst others:
- Corporate Finance Services: Developing business plans, feasibility studies and advising clients in raising, investing, optimizing and preserving capital
- Deal Origination and Business Development: Networking, meetings and proposal preparations to originate businesses.
- Project valuation and financial modelling: Undertaking project valuation and financial modelling for strategic decisions, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, private equity deals, pricing, and bid evaluations and restructuring.
- Transaction advisory services: Transaction advisory for Public Private Partnership projects (PPP) and Capital Raise for companies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., BBA, B.Com ) in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent with a minimum of second class upper degree
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional association (ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, CFA Institute) will be an added advantage
- General Experience – At least 7 years professional experience in infrastructure transaction advisory particularly in project finance, financial modelling, privatisations, public private partnerships (PPP) in developing and emerging markets.
- Sector of experience – Transaction experience in a full range of infrastructure sectors including renewable and clean energy, alternative power, oil & gas, transport infrastructure, natural resources and general infrastructure.
- Institution experience – Experience with International Finance Institutions (IFIs) and Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) such as World Bank, IFC, African Development Bank (AfDB) etc.
- Regional experience – Experience in Sub-Saharan African region will be an added advantage.
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April. 2022