Senior Manager, Financial Services (MobileMoney Ltd) at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Position: Senior Manager, Financial Services (MoMo Ltd)
Level: MTN Level 3H
Function: MobileMoney Limited (MML)
Department: Finance – Mobile Money Limited
Reports to: Head, Finance (MML)
Responsible for the effective management of MML Financial Services, ensuring compliance with existing organizational accounting policies and all related statutory requirements.
- Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
- Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
- Performance driven environment
- Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
· Active media engagement and brand reputation
· Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
· Agile ways of working
- Ensure establishment of robust financial accounting systems to provide timely, accurate and consistent inputs for management reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring preparation and maintenance of financial and accounting policies & procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for supervising the maintenance of the books of accounts as per the standard accounting practices.
- Ensure operational work related to fund mobilisation, accounting, cash handling & disbursements, book keeping and timely payment to vendors are as per defined service levels.
- Reconcile bills raised by contractors / vendors / suppliers and ensure timely payments as per the contractual conditions.
- Ensure minimal lead times for rendering support to internal customers and ensure minimal process / operational breakdowns.
- Responsible for inter-company relations and transactions relating to financial matters like fund transfer, etc.
- Direct and ensure effective cash flow management in alignment with MML guidelines, suggest corrective actions in case of process deviations and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure the management and approval of cash and bank funds receipts is done effectively.
- Oversee the team responsible for approving and sanctioning bank related vouchers, reconciliation statements etc., as applicable.
- Responsible for providing support to the treasury activities of the organization to ensure gain of returns on the corporate level investments.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements as applicable.
- Minimum of a university Degree in Marketing/ Business Finance/ Accounting or or a related field of study.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or related area is a plus
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with certification (CPA, CA, CMA, ACCA)
· A minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role in the Telecoms industry
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Standards
- Accounting Standards, Policies and Procedures
- IFRS, GAAP, KING III
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Budgeting and Planning
- Contract Management
- Stakeholder Management
Must live the MTN Values of
- Lead with Care, Collaborate with Agility, Serve with Respect, Can Do with Integrity, Act with Inclusion, COS
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
Method of Application
2. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 22nd January 2024 to: [email protected]
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.