Senior Manager, Business Development at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The role holder will be primarily involved in co-creating and implementation strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling working plans for the development of the organisation, The role holder must have a flair for business development, networking and strategy development with the aim of increasing
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the business environment, market trends, drivers and issues that will impact the organisation and investors operating within the organisation.
• Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
• Facilitate the strategy development and actual negotiation of technical, commercial and contractual issues with investors and suppliers.
• Work closely with management and other units within the organisation to identify prospective projects needs for technical and commercial implementation and define acceptable parameters and implementation and define acceptable parameters and limitations in the acquisition and execution of those projects
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements.
• Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
• A positive attitude, and strong organization skills, allowing you to multi task and prioritise
• Great communication skills both written and verbal
• At minimum nine (9) years relevant experience in strategy development or operational management in the oil and gas sector, of which at least three (3) must have been at a managerial level
• A Master’s degree in business administration, public administration or equivalent qualification
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Senior Manager, Business Development” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted