Senior Legal Counsel, Transactions at Vodafone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Provide legal advice and guidance to assigned functions on commercial and contractual matters and general legal compliance. Advise commercial functions on legal exposures and based on project plans, draft contracts and negotiate with external parties to offer business advantage.
The role holder has a responsibility to provide quality legal advice and support for Vodafone with regard to transactions and contracts under the supervision of the General Legal Counse
- Strong analytical and written ability, results orientated with a process improvement and commercial focus.
- Ability to analyse case law and provide recommendations
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills
- Five to Ten years of corporate or private practice law experience.
- Experience of working with a MNC desirable.
- Experience of working in-house desirable.
- Knowledge of National Laws.
- The completion of at least a Bachelor’s Degree and a professional law qualification.
- Requires membership in a Bar Association and be in good standing.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Sept. 2021