Senior Field Associate at UNHCR
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: UNHCR
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Undertake regular visits to various sites in order to assess needs of persons of concern, with particular attention to vulnerable groups.
• Advise the supervisor on programme requirements and formulate project submissions, including community development and self-reliance activities, where applicable, in collaboration with authorities and implementing partners.
• Monitor and supervise the implementation of UNHCR programme including the delivery of all assistance items and monitoring of infrastructure and make the necessary recommendation for its improvement.
• Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by supervisor.
• Act as interpreter when required.
• Contribute to the preparation of status and progress reports by providing info, preparing tables, etc.
• Monitor refugee movements related to repatriation and other inter-camps transfers.
• Inform and act on the reports received on persons of concern within the refugee community or from the local authorities.
• Handle, in coordination with implementing partners, the reception, registration and provision of assistance to persons of concern to UNHCR.
• Negotiate with local authority counterparts, partners and populations of concern.
• Represent UNHCR in physical monitoring of projects.
• Provide inputs for the country operations plan and other submissions and reports.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education & Professional Work Experience
• Years of Experience / Degree Level
• For G7 – 4 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 15 June, 2023