Senior Developer at Tarya Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tarya Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer for our teams. Our Software Developers are part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems. You will participate in the design phase of software projects and take responsibility for their frontend implementation.
You will build, maintain & test RESTful APIs, which will be consumed by external API clients, internal services and frontend applications. To excel in this role, you need to be proactive and be proficient with software development practices.
Who we are
A start-up fintech company with the vision of solving the credit problem in Africa through its digital financial platform. The company is implementing credit solutions for some of the biggest and exciting new companies in Africa.
How you will contribute
- Own and maintain high quality source code
- Design, develop and maintain high performance, distributed, business critical applications in the Fintech field
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches
- Solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment
- Maintenance and debugging of existing sites and applications
- Develop and consume RESTful APIs in application.
Your qualifications include
- Remote work experience
- At least 4+ years of Java design and development(server side)
- Knowledge and experience in microservices and distributed systems
- Implementing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with async communication and event-driven messaging architecture
- Deep technical skills with understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices
- Ability to execute end to end tasks from design to implementation
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Mongo or similar document-oriented NoSQL database
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
You will impress us if you know
- CI/CD processes
- Cloud based services (AWS is a plus)
- Concurrency and multi-threading
- Data structures and algorithms
- Big O notation and performance analysis
Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
Competitive salary: We pay market rates according to qualifications and experience no matter
where you live.
Method of ApplicationIf you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply. To join the team, send an email with your CV to [email protected] We can’t wait to meet you!
PS: We love referrals! This job might not be for you but you know a friend who might fit this role, kindly send this to them. Thanks!