Senior – Business Process Solutions at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Business Process Solutions
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, co-sourcing, and project related services. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively manage financial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you.
- Design and implement technical solutions to improve financial management activities
- Advise our clients on technical accounting and internal controls matters and contribute toward successful completion of Accounting Operation Advisory engagements.
- Participate in domains such as accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, cost accounting, financial planning, monthly/annual closing, controlling, credit management and tax returns
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Focusing on Transformation Service for finance function across diverse industries.
- Provide coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manage own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experience
- Research, analyze accounting issues and draft accounting advice related to business transactions to client and managers.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law and any other relevant discipline;
- Professional qualification from ICAG, ACCA, CIT, CIMA or other relevant recognized professional bodies.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, including SAGE ERP, Workiva or SAP Concur
- 0 – 4 years’ experience in audit or accounting or knowledge & experience in Financial Closing, Consolidation & Reporting Process, setting up and carrying out financial administrations
- Expert level experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to create client deliverables
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented, ability to perform under pressure and deal with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and oral presentation skills
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
Please note that candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th December, 2022