Senior Business Operations Manager – Oilfield Services & Equipment at Baker Hughes
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Senior Business Operations Staff Manager – Oilfield Equipment & Services Are you passionate about improving capabilities, efficiency and performance?Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic role responsible for business growth?Join a team that innovates with technologyAs a leader in the oilfield equipment industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Collaborate with the bestAs the Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards, continuous development of people and processes, effective management of budget and resource while insuring the team has the processes and tools they need to deliver on professional services project commitments.As Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project managers and process leaders providing advice and guidance across the regions
- Communicating across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific topics.
- Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical expertise.
- Handling diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- Assisting the business in drafting Business Plans for forthcoming year.
- Being accountable for technical scope of Alternate business model start-ups
- Monitoring policies and procedures, identifying short falls and process improvements.
- Being responsible for ensuring that laws and regulations are understood and complied with.
- Collaborating with immigrations and service departments to ensure that all required work permits are obtained in a timely manner ensuring business continuity.
- Coordinating of permit renewals and any business arising with Government agencies.
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5 years of experience in business operations
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have the ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Be able to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously;
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills with proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients’ needs
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About UsWith operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join UsAre you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April, 2023