Senior Business Development Manager at Expro
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Expro
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager to join the BD/Sales team based in Accra .
Overall Purpose of the Job
To deliver new and profitable business across the area of responsibility. Foster positive relationships with clients to provide accurate and up to date intelligence on their organisation, activity schedules to enable appropriate business development/sales strategies to be developed. Measure and report on business development activities within Area of responsibility. Position and drive Expro to be selected to all product line opportunities, innovate new technology offering and technical support to clients, ensuring that appropriate technical and commercial solutions are developed and delivered to secure Expro business and satisfy client requirements.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Identify opportunities for new business within area of responsibility and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the relevant Area teams and Region BD manager
- Develop and set business development plan(s) and ensure it is progressed through regular review. Identify areas of concern affecting targets and implement remedial actions. Provide progress reports and updates as required.
- Foster positive relationships with clients through regular, targeted contact with key decision makers to fully understand their business and contracting requirements
- Act as the source of accurate and up to date intelligence for the client and their contracting strategies
- Drive the tender strategy and assist with the preparation of tenders and their associated commercial evaluations and business cases in line with company policies, procedures and any legislative requirements. Participate in BER process as required.
- Record and maintain up to date customer opportunities, market and competitor intelligence to ensure information is shared across the organisation. Ensure records are kept up to date via Sales Force.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Expro’s suite of products and services, liaising with Product Line teams as necessary for latest updates and technical information.
- Deliver presentations, seminars and attend technical functions to develop and strengthen customer relationships and extend knowledge of company products and services to clients
- Participate in annual budget preparation and ongoing review of revenue targets.
- Ensure the effective flow of information across Region, Area and Product Lines is achieved
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure appropriate communication flow. Ensure client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner and follow up on any specific issues or concerns
- Provide leadership to business development/sales teams in area of responsibility
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
- Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Hold a Professional Qualification preferably in a technical area
- Extensive experience within Technical or BD/Sales role preferably related to an Expro product line
- Financial/commercial awareness (in relation to tender/quotation/ budget process)
- Negotiation and Sales skills
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Jan, 2024