Senior Business Development Analyst at NIMED Capital Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: NIMED Capital Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a Ghanaian Asset Management business with a drive to provide top notch investment banking and corporate finance services to clients in Africa and beyond.
We are seeking a Business Development professional with a strong skillset in sales for collective investment schemes, private wealth, pensions and institutional funds. The candidate should possess key knowledge in the Asset management industry to grow our clientele base.
- Proactively promoting NIMED’s products and services to potential clients to grow the AUM.
- Developing a pipeline of institutional and individual clients through identifying potential investors, and cultivating strategic relationships.
- Prospecting for potential clients and converting them into increased business opportunities Presenting products and services to clients to improve existing relationships
- Attend virtual, and in-person meetings with key prospective and existing clients, and updating them on performance and opportunities.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- The person must have not less than 3 years relevant industry experience.
- An individual with a proven and demonstrable track record within a pro-active sales or business development role.
- In depth understanding of securities and investments
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.