Senior Business Analyst at World Vision Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Vision Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
The Senior Business Analyst provides support for the global Shared Services partners including process directors, managers and team leads of all supported departments and specializes in leading and designing metrics and reporting, statistical analysis and process improvement projects while performing as a dedicated resource for complex processes. The Senior Business Analyst must have skills in project management, Lean Six Sigma, automation, process optimization and simplification, Kaizen events design and leadership; and must be comfortable being self-driven to use methodologies to find opportunities and projects and addressing these with senior leadership by influencing and educating their decision making. This role is also a subject matter expert on the assigned process and coaches others, including team members, on best practices to solve problems creatively and within standards.
Individuals within the Business Analyst (BA) job family work closely with customers, other business analysts, to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS (55%)
- Collect & maintain data in financial systems.
- Create data collection systems and structured data analysis.
- Develop and design performance indicators and tracking for all projects.
- Design & maintain data visual management tools.
- Extensive use of O365 Teams and SharePoint and its capabilities.
- Advanced data analysis.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- Facilitate workshops to identify opportunities and process mapping.
- Adhere to global standards from IT, Finance, Data Management and any other.
BUSINESS ACUMEN (20%)
- SME for assigned business processes.
- Direct support for process owners and stakeholders on their data collection and uploads.
- Support process mapping initiatives and needs.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end processes.
- General understanding of global WV operations.
- Continuously meet with global FOs and ROs to understand needs and support questions and improvements.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (20%)
- Support and lead initiatives through project management.
- Research and analyse quality standards for Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Collaborate on global improvement initiatives.
- Implement best practices.
- Lead and coach Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Facilitate Kaizen process improvement and process design events.
- Submit process change requests to governance groups and present for approval.
COACHING AND MENTORING (5%)
- Coaches or mentors less experienced personnel.
- Promotes the creation of a culture of continuous improvement in support of the ongoing efficiencies generation activities.
- Coaches projects and mentors leaders across functional teams.
Knowledge/Qualifications For The Role
Required Professional Experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience developing & supporting data analysis tools and systems
- Experience implementing processes and systems, especially SUN and Coupa
- Database maintenance
- Shared Services and Supply Chain business and process knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft O365 (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience working with virtual and/or matrix teams
- Experience working with cross-cultural team ideal
- Experience in interaction with senior leadership and executive leadership to ensure the provision of a timely and accurate project information
- Experience contributing as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) developing and maintaining Finance and Procurement processes and/or tools, helping to lead change and future developments as required to lead towards overall best-in-class performance.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, engineering related field, or equivalent
- Broad experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Procurement operations; 3 or more years (within Shared Services is a plus).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Project Management Fundamentals certification
Preferred Knowledge And Qualifications
- Experience with ERP systems, Expense management tools, databases, workflow solutions
- PMP project management certification strongly preferred
- Agile/Scrum preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Experience with formal project planning and using SmartSheet
- World Vision Processes
- Customer Service
- Shared Services
- Supply Chain
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023