Senior Associate (Audit) at Crowe Veritas
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Crowe Veritas
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Crowe Veritas,a firm of Chartered Accountants, seeks to recruit talented persons for the following position: Senior Associate (Audit)
• The senior associate is responsible for applying technical skills to carry out audit tasks under the supervision of audit managers. He/she must be able to display knowledge of audit imperatives, application of ISAS and other audit applications.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have a Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum Second Class division).
• Be a qualified member of ICAG or ACCA
• Have a minimum of three (3) years’ practice experience.
• Have ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality as the role involves dealing with client information
• Have basic knowledge of the ISAS and other auditing standards.
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software programmes
• Have the ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Have good organizational and planning skills.
• Have strong analytical, technical and research skills.
• Be proactive and forward thinking, and
• Have excellent communication and report writing skills.
Method of ApplicationSuitably qualified candidates should apply with detailed CV and application letter including two referees to:
P. O. Box CT 6372,
or by email to:
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line as advertised and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
Closing Date: 10 September, 2021