Senior Analyst, Design Authority (Technical Assurance) at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Responsible for a portfolio of technologies that supports Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management objectives to improve profitability, including:
• Supporting the Evaluation and selection of new technologies that are required to meet Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management user needs
• Design of new controls within technology portfolio to meet changing needs of the organization
• Oversight / management of the technology development and configuration process, ensuring timeliness, cost effectiveness and integrity
• Input to the technology product roadmaps, ensuring future needs are understood and adequately planned for.
• Alignment of the RAFM technology environment to prescribed technology best practices and standards.
• Provide input into the operational planning (2-3 years) for the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management team, identifying ways to design systems and processes in order to prevent revenue leakage and minimize risk to the organisation.
• Contribute towards continuous improvement and innovation at technical and supporting procedural levels.
• Provide subject matter expertise, insights and advisory support into product, technology and proposition roadmaps to ensure revenue protection and fraud management considerations are embedded into decision making.
• Evaluation of control development and maintenance costs compared to the relative risks being mitigated. This in turn has to be compiled into a budget (OPEX, CAPEX) for implementation purposes.
Revenue Assurance Research and Development
• Support research on international best practices of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management including research on the impact of the technology changes on the various systems.
• Research Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management trends in mobile industry and IP environments.
• Provide input for Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management system tools development.
• Appreciation of control performance and relevance of controls and current RA practises.
• Ensure that reference libraries for business rules / pricing rules are up to date to effectively re-perform process execution integrity.
• Ensure that call scenario reference library is continuously updated and reviewed for relevance and completeness.
Technology Roadmap Ownership
• Understand and appreciate Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management business requirements in relation to technology support needed.
• Ensure a current and in-depth knowledge of the Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management and related technology industries, in relation to vendor capabilities, trends and future needs.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Finance/ Commerce /Accounting
• CISA/CISM qualification.
• Project Management Qualification (Prince, PMBOK) a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience in the technology industry
• Experience working in a cross functional business environment.
• A good appreciation of telecommunications technology and supporting processes
• Professional/Technical competencies:
• Knowledge in telecom fraud types and methods of detection, correction and prevention.
• Knowledge in telecom billing and credit management.
• Understanding of telecom OSS and BSS infrastructure.
• Knowledge in system audit, business continuity, system resiliency, system support and release management principles and processes.
• Knowledge in project management methodologies including initiating, executing, controlling and closing projects.
• Understanding of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) framework
• Advanced skills in Microsoft applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio and Access)
• Information Extraction Techniques
• Project and Change Management – Change Management and Assurance
• Finance and Accounting – Financial Accounting
Skills/ Physical Competencies:
• Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills commitment to the organization
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
Method of ApplicationQualified applicants should indicate vacancy number (Ref no: MTN-F&S-ADTRACK REV ASS) as the email subject. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 September, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.