Senior Accounts Officer at Service Organization
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Service Organization
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
REPORT TO: Head of Accounts
• Supervises other staff in the Accounts and Revenue Department
• Help with the preparation of quarterly Management Accounts
• Reviews and ensures there are approval for all payments
• Ensues Statutory deduction; PAYE, SNNIT, PF are paid on time.
• Ensures adherence to WHT deduction and payment at end of each month and follow up WHT Certificates.
• Confirms check payments in the absence of Head.
• Performs monthly bank reconciliations for all AML Banks Accounts.
• Maintain and Updates Fixed Assets Register.
• Any other legitimate duties assigned by Head.
Qualification and Experience
• BSC Accounting / Bachelor of Commerce /HND in Finance
• Part II equivalent of ICA/ACCA, CIMA,
• At least three (3) years working experience in finance & accounting
• Knowledge of the use of Quick Books Accounting software
• Knowledge of the Accounting Standards and related regulations
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested and qualify, kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 22nd September 2023.
The subject matter of the email should indicate the positions being applied for.