Senior Accountant at Star Fleet
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Star Fleet
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Senior Accountant.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
• AS a Senior Accountant, S/he will be responsible for the overall functions of the Accounts Unit to ensure that timely and proper records are kept.
• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditures.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance is a pre-requisite ACCA/ICA II or related Professional Qualification would be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of financial and accounting principles, systems and techniques
• Monitor the company’s compliance with statutory, legal, regulatory and industry standards and guidelines including, but not limited to, business conduct, capital and solvency requirements
• Supervise and ensure the generation of annual budgets for the organization together with medium-term plans.
• Ensure that all reporting, audit and filing requirement deadlines are met whether to internal or external stakeholders. This includes (not limited to) all financial audits, statutory, internal, etc.
• Management and support of internal and external audits
• Working knowledge of tax laws
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
• 5 years of experience with exposure to all areas under control.
• Ability to train and manage staff.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 02 July, 2023