Security Supervisor at Ernest Chemists Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernest Chemists Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Our client is the leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana. The company now seeks a hands-on Security Supervisor to be based in its Accra Offices, overseeing the day-to-day Operations in Tema.
• Take proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment to staff and visitors.
• Provide specialized security for and monitor access to limited and restricted areas such as cold/storage rooms, inventory areas and keep all keys safe, secure and confidential.
• Conduct and/or supervise search of vehicle/body/bags/containers of finished product, raw materials, tools, scrap materials including any company property from unlawful removal at the site.
• Assist to implement security measures for all assigned facilities, lead in emergency evacuation of staff and visitors.
• Assist head of security by promptly reporting all incidents/crime (actual, suspected and attempted). Seize all items detected during search or spot checks and arrest the perpetrator(s). Write report and document all fact and evidence.
Qualification Required & Experience
• High school qualification or equivalent, qualification in security training.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Location: Greater Accra
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 21 February, 2024
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.