Security Officer at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What you will be doing:
- Provide vigilance in the area deployed for safety and security of guests, employees and property.
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the guests, employees and the property premises.
- Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations.
- Conduct regular floor patrols, cash counts and crowd control.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be highly responsible and reliable.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office, prioritize and plan work activities.
- Must be able to organize and work under pressure.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Security from any reputable Company.
- An Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Security Officer.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th September, 2023