Security Manager at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
As a Security Manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety as well as ensuring the safety and security of guests, employees, and the property of the hotel. This role involves developing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, managing security team, and collaborating with various departments to create a secure environment for all stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, implement, and regularly update comprehensive security procedures and protocols to safeguard guests, employees, and property.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify potential security susceptibilities and recommend necessary improvements.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of security systems, including CCTV cameras, alarms, access control systems, and emergency communication systems.
- Develop and communicate emergency response plans to address various scenarios, such as fire, natural disasters, medical emergencies, and security breaches.
- Coordinate with local law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency services to ensure a swift and efficient response in case of emergencies.
- Lead the hotel’s crisis management team during critical incidents.
- Monitor the hotel premises to prevent unauthorized access, theft, and other security breaches.
- Provide a visible presence in public areas to deter potential security threats and ensure a sense of safety for guests and employees.
- Assist guests and employees in distress and handle security-related incidents with professionalism and empathy.
- Conduct regular security training sessions for hotel staff to educate them about security protocols, emergency procedures, and best practices.
- Foster a culture of security awareness and encourage all employees to report any suspicious activities or security concerns.
- Conduct thorough investigations into security incidents, accidents, and policy violations, documenting findings and recommending corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate records of security-related incidents, reports, and investigations.
- Act as a key contact for emergency situations, following established protocols to ensure guest safety and well-being.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel evacuation procedures and assist in training staff on emergency protocols.
- Work alongside with the Talent & Culture leader to investigate, document and administer corrective action immediately and effectively to reach the mutual goals of the business and the Heartist.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in same or similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, Security Management, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in Security Management in a hotel or hospitality setting.
- Strong knowledge of Security Systems, Risk Management, Emergency response procedures, and Crisis Management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under pressure.
- Familiarity with Ghanaian laws and regulations related to hotel security.
- Certification in security management or relevant fields is a plus.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Security Manager.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th September, 2023