Security Inspector at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: AngloGold Ashanti Jobs in Ghana - Security Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
DUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in a vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Security Inspector
Number of Position(s): One (1)
The incumbent among other duties will assist the team to conduct investigations into alleged reported cases
- Assume responsibility for the safety and security of designed areas of operations
- Identify potential security and human risks and respond in line with security procedures
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security, safety, and human rights incidents
- Ensure all employees and visitors have adequate credentials to access or exit AAIL facilities (ID Cards and permit)
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated locations promptly and in accordance with policy
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Respond to intruder alarms and investigate disturbances
- Write report of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Conduct personnel/vehicular search at all Access Control Points and High Security locations and record occurrences as well in the register.
- Enforce the use of Material and Equipment Dispatch Advice (MEDA) ensuring key requirements are met in the movement of items.
- Minimum of SHS / GCE ‘O’ Level / WASSCE with the required training from Military, Police or Private Security Agencies.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Security within the Mining Industry
- Must have optimum knowledge in industrial security functions and procedures
- Must have an in-depth technical skill in the area of work
- Knowledge of public safety and security
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks with quality of work as priority
- Medically fit for the position and the environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license of class B and proficiency in driving a light vehicle
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th Feb. 2022