Security Coordinator at West African Examinations Council
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
• Advice Management on security related issues.
• Work in collaboration with the Head of Security to protect personnel and properties of the Council.
• Work towards the prevention of examination malpractices.
• Liaise with WAEC Police Unit and other national security agencies to investigate examination malpractices.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management of the Council.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualification:
• A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
• Diploma in Security related discipline from a recognized Tertiary Institution. OR
• Retired Officer from the Armed Forces with the rank not below Major or equivalent rank in other security services.
• Applicants must have at least five years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Proactive and critical thinking
• Crisis management and leadership skills.
• Excellent investigative skills
• Accurate report writing
• Problem solving skills
• Time management skills
• Applicants must not be more than forty-five (45) years of age at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Dec. 2021