SCM Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will support and collaborate with category managers in sourcing events, driving contract management compliance, developing supplier performance scorecards and leading procurement project initiatives.Job Responsibility
- Support opportunity assessments and benchmarking to develop sourcing opportunities
- Assess vendor operations and enforce compliance with quality standards
- Monitor and report on key supply chain KPIs
- Work with finance, project management and technology team to determine best vendors and partners to collaboratively work with in achieving the maximum savings for the business.
- Data mining and analysis to understand and illustrate best practices in stock placement optimization, process development.
- Support in developing procurement plans
- Assess supplier operations and enforce compliance with quality and key business standards.
- Business partnering for key operational units.
- Support in planning and implementation of supply chain strategy and demand analysis.
- Develop and execute projects to enhance supply chain operations.
- Efficient procurement operations in conformity with Group cascaded objective
- Track and communicate savings achieved from cost reduction initiatives, sourcing events and value engineering projects
- Review and assist with Purchase Order and/or Invoice discrepancies to resolve pricing, quantity, quality issues
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Organizational abilities.
- Problem solving skills
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
A minimum of an HND in Supply Chain Management
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th December, 2022