Sales Representative at Reputable FMCG Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable FMCG Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Reports To: Operations Manager
The company is a KEY DISTRIBUTOR / WHOLESALER of wines, spirits, beer, carbonated soft drinks and mineral water. The Sales Coordinator will report to the Operations manager.
- Act as chief sales person for the business
- Monitor sales of major customers and contact them at least once in two weeks
- Monitor market credit and adherence to credit policy
- Product Distribution
- Coverage Expansion
- Evaluate number of shops called (planned vs. actual)
- Evaluate frequency of sales called to shops
- Support and monitor implementation of activation and visibly initiatives in the market
- Stock, Cash and Credit Reconciliation daily, weekly and monthly
- Achievement of sales value target
- Achievement of key category sales volume target
- Trade Debt and credit management
- HND/ Post-Secondary Diploma
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Ideally candidates must reside/ be located in the Comm 25 Tema, Dahwhenya, Prampram area and environs
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Sept. 2021