Sales Operations Coordinator at Qatar Airways
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Sales Operations Coordinator based in Accra, Ghana. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five-star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders.Specific Accountabilities Include
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes, fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Process Refunds.
- Raise Commercial Tool Kit requests in galaxy for sales force.
- Maintenance of Galaxy and Trade portal platforms.
- Communicate with customers or QR Account Managers for documentation completion.
- Produce reports for relevant markets and share monthly performance reports.
- Keep customer profiles updated in Galaxy.
- Upload PLB and corporate contracts in Galaxy.
Be part of an extraordinary storyYour skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possibleQualificationsTo be successful in this role you will need.
- High School Qualification or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in any of these fields: reservations/ticketing, sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, business analysis.
- Fluency in English(written and spoken)
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mind set
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
About Qatar Airways GroupOur story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023