Sales / Onboarding Executive at Moove
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Moove
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 cities in emerging markets. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Moove is looking for a professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Onboarding /Sales Executive, reporting to the City Fleet Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Onboarding /Sales Executive will be responsible for the coordination of the entire onboarding process of the drivers.
In this role, you will dig deep into effectively providing customer service for drivers so as to make the organization run more efficiently. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for customer service, this is the role for you!
We are looking for an Onboarding /Sales Executive who will manage all onboarding projects, tasks, and deliverables within our operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in rendering quality service to increase the company’s growth and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver 100% satisfaction, in-person support to our drivers.
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures
- Register new drivers, and review accurate drivers’ information while ensuring compliance with Moove standards.
- Welcome and greet customers delightfully.
- Accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to drivers.
- Ensure all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
- Resolve driver related issues
What You Will Need For This Position
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Must be customer service-centric.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to the City Fleet Manager and closely working with our Operations Team.
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence,
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th July. 2022