Sales Marketing Manager at Yayra Glover F&B
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Yayra Glover F&B
- Location: Ghana
- State: Eastern Region
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Company Name: Yayra Glover Foods & Beverages Ltd
Reports To: Managing Director
Location: Organic Hill, Suhum – Apeatu, Eastern Region.
Yayra Glover Foods and Beverages Ltd is dedicated to creating alternative livelihoods for cocoa farmers by sourcing various raw materials aside from cocoa to produce nutritious, quality, and safe food products. Our vision is to become one of the best producers of such products in Africa, and our core values include leadership, honesty, transparency, teamwork, result orientation.
As a Sales and Marketing Manager at Yayra Glover F&B, you will play a crucial role in promoting our brand and selling our products. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to drive sales and brand awareness. This role requires a creative and strategic thinker who can work collaboratively with other key departments to achieve our vision.
• Design and Implement sales and marketing strategies to promote Yayra Glover Foods and Beverages’ products.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities and customer needs.
• Develop strategies to improve sales through internally developed and trained methods.
• Plan and oversee advertising and promotional campaigns.
• Create content for various marketing channels, including social media, email, and print materials.
• Collaborate with the sales advocate team to develop sales strategies and support their efforts.
• Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
• Build and maintain relationships with key partners, customers, and stakeholders.
• Participate in the development of new product launches and branding initiatives.
• Ensure that all marketing activities align with the company’s core values and vision.
• Carry our market research, and be in the position to identify key competitors.
• Create marketing strategy and budgets.
• Sales forecasting and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
• Well-connected and networked individual.
At least five (5) years of experience in the role of product sales and marketing.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates with the requisite qualifications and experience should submit a resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Please include "Marketing Manager Application" in the subject line.
Deadline for submission of CVs is December 1, 2023.