Sales Manager at PANIFIC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PANIFIC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The purpose of the role is to deliver sales targets and business growth objectives via the management of the sales team.
Panific is an importer and distributor of frozen food, specialty food & wines. We partner with the best food manufacturers in the food service industry to bring premium food products to the Ghanaian market. Through our highly sophisticated logistics, temperature-controlled warehouses, and in-depth local knowledge, we ensure products are available where and when consumers need them. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality imported goods from around the world while maintaining excellent customer service and competitive pricing. We strive to develop long-lasting relationships with our suppliers and customers, built on trust and mutual respect. Our goal is to be a leading import and distribution company, recognized for our commitment to quality, reliability, and innovation.
The post holder will be accountable to the Managing Director of Panific and will have the below deliverables. These deliverables although comprehensive should not be misconstrued as exhaustive.
A. Coverage and Expansion
· Efficiently allocate sales territories to drive reliable coverage.
· Develop strong relationships with strategic clients performing detailed account penetration to always ensure a WIN-WIN
· Grow existing coverage to build a strong presence wherever our shoppers are.
B. Sales Targets Achievement
· Align on SMART sales forecasts at the beginning of each fiscal year.
· Develop effective sales strategies against a positive ROI to drive superior market and in-store presence.
· Deliver overall revenue objectives.
· Track, and analyze scorecards for all products and build insights on sales data to inform data-based changes.
· Share reports on a regular basis on sales achievements and proffer recommendations for growth.
C. Team management and leadership
· Build our people via effective onboarding of new hires and training of the sales team.
· Motivate the sales department in achieving aligned sales objectives.
· Build a positive sales team culture in line with the company’s mission and values.
D. Sales Operations
· Leverage strong observation and understanding of market and customer trends
· Monitor competitor pricing and drive efficient pricing strategies.
CONDITION FOR EMPLOYMENT
A. Language Requirements
A fluent level of English language is required. A good understanding of local languages is a plus.
B. Additional job requirements
This role is a sales role and requires significant trade work. This is expected to contribute to 70% of the work required.
· First degree or equivalent from a recognized university
· Desirable: An MBA from a recognized university.
Role-specific knowledge and experience
· At least 3 years of selling experience and 2 years of managerial experience in sales.
· Desirable: Sales experience in FMCG with a focus on building modern trade businesses.
· Selling competencies
· Team management
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th July, 2023