Sales Executive at Kempinski Hotels
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotels
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Sales person managing Leisure, Corporate or Group accounts within the Sales & Marketing department and possibly working with local and international travel agents/ tour operators, conference-meeting-incentive organizers/DMC for individual and group bookings. Responsible for managing their assigned group of agencies and following up to materialize the budgeted revenues of group & travel trade segments through existing clientele and key prospects. Assisting to and cooperating with the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in reaching the targeted goals as defined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.Key Responsibilities:
- Solicit existing and potential customers and follow up established accounts on regular basis by phone, by correspondence or by personal contact.
- Set up appointments and make personal sales calls, telemarketing and site inspections to all existing and potential accounts from corporate commercial accounts.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superior.
- Negotiate with all customers and send out offers/contracts regarding individual and group business.
- Follow the sales and marketing results and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Explore industry related data, new developments in certain agencies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be interest and benefit of the hotel and to distribute this information to their colleagues.
- Entertain decision makers of the Clients in the F & B outlets of the hotel and to take part in promotional activities with them.
- Keep close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, theme events etc.) Also explore and compare FIT and Group traffic (who is accommodating guests in which hotel) amongst the competitors.
- Bring ideas and participate in the preparations of the promotional theme events, other promotional activities and invitation lists.
- When necessary, handle the group and individual reservation requests personally.
- Maintain the existence of an efficient customer database system (SFA) which will be capable of identifying report sales calls and other sales activities and carry out updating exercise in certain periods of time.
- Update customers with the latest developments in the hotel and informs hotel management of all changes in the customer profile.
- Participate preparing the sales action plans, attending sales meetings, developing new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by sales department and/or F&B.
- Take part in sales training programs, trade fairs / shows, sales blitzes and fam trips assigned by the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Keep themselves updated with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the Hotel and the other chain hotels.
- Keep department superiors informed of all changes in the customer profile.
- Prepare reports of each sales calls covering information about the company, their comments, requirements, complaints, of their customers etc.
- Cover assigned accounts in a designated Segment or geographic area and visit them at least twice annually.
- On weekly basis, prepare an activity report which will cover sales call reports, site inspections, fam trips, new agencies, meetings, entertainment and other functions they participated in during the week and presents to Sales Director.
- Accomplish any additional work assigned by Department head or Division head in the time frame required.
- Cross selling other Kempinski Hotels in the Area and Globally.
- Degree in marketing, hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
- 2 years in a similar role
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Micros Fidelio Opera and Sales & Catering
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Knowledge of food production and service procedures
- Excellent oral and written skills
- People oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Patient & friendly
- Team player
- Open to new ideas and visions
- Can-do attitude at all times
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2023