Sales Executive at Degas Ghana Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Degas Ghana Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Who Are We?
We are a startup dedicated to increasing smallholder farmers’ income in Sub-Saharan Africa. Over 70% of the working population is employed in the agricultural sector. We provide a complete package for farmers to enable productive & lucrative farming while visualizing their potential with technology. Our journey has just begun, and we aim to triple the income of 30 million farmers in sub-Saharan Africa by 2030.
Degas Ghana Limited currently has an opening for a Sales Executive. The individual will be part of a growing team, offering specialized support in collaboration-building and delivering implementation support in a pivotal role towards achieving the sales targets and instantly generating revenue for the organization. The performance of the role will be primarily made by the sales of maize. And the location of the role is not strictly restricted to Accra as the business operations are largely in the Northern part of Ghana.
Who Are You
Passionate and motivated. Driven with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and committed. At Degas, we embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
· Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients
· Scheduling sales timeline to sell products on time while maximizing profits.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints to keep customer satisfaction.
· Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners on sales
· Preparing sales budgets and projections
· Other administrative work
· A minimum of 3~5 years of working experience as a B2B Sales Executive
· Experience in FMCG product sales
· Experience in maize sales will be an added advantage.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any related field
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies and skill sets:
· Share a startup company mindset, self-starter and comfortable with getting things up and running from scratch.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
· Passion for business growth.
· Ability to work well with colleagues who have different backgrounds and cultures
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 11th March, 2024