Sales Engineer – SRP at Sandvik
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, services, and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening, and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction business. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing, and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
The Sales Engineer will serve customers by identifying their needs, and engineering adaptation of products, equipment, and service. Successful candidate will assist in driving cost efficiencies and capital profit through good leadership, strong customer relations, and best practices in Safety, Health, and Environment effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in the position to understand service requirements. Provide products services or equipment technical engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Responsible for the growth of 80% of Aftermarket Sales in the territory.
- Responsible for evaluating, specifying, and selecting the best possible equipment and services from Sandvik Rock processing solutions product portfolios.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Review and evaluate equipment sales specifications and consult internal specialists and sub-suppliers.
- Provide cost-sale price calculations for equipment sale inquiries together with the sale department.
- Cooperate closely with the sales team to promote Crushing and Screening Aftermarket parts sales.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning improvements in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Complies with legal and commercial requirements by studying existing and new terms and conditions, and advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements. Advising customers on needed actions.
- Work towards achieving set financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Ensure all work assigned by the Field Service Manager is carried out within set budget and timeframes.
- Prepare Sales engineer reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Update CRM with reports and opportunities.
- Adhere to all SMRT Policies & Procedures, especially the SHEQ policies.
- Degree Qualified Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or Process Engineer with 3 years’ experience or equivalent trade background with 5 years experience.
- Strong business sense and EHS focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and people management skills are essential.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and other MS Office applications.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote locations for extended periods of time is essential.
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary and provide guidance to members of the team.
- Experience in operating and maintaining blast holes and reverse circulation drills.
- Acquired knowledge in rock tools and drilling operations on both surface and underground.
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage.
- Possessing the required MINCOM certification will be an added advantage.
- Possess relevant Ghanaian driver’s license.
Sales Manager – SRP
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Sales Engineer – SRP position on or before 31st July 2023 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0057514
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023