Rubber Liner-Process Plant at AngloGold Ashanti (AGA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (AGA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Rubber Liner – Process Plant is accountable for executing the tasked rubber-lining of pipes, spools and hoppers within the Processing Plant. The work is to be executed in a safe and compliant manner as instructed for refurbishment, later maintenance, of the Process Plant.
The work is to be executed in accordance with detailed tasking in accordance with applicable Government of Ghana and AGAG safety and environmental requirements.
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Accountable for team’s environmental obligations and performances.
- Conduct formal meetings with team and report any weaknesses in the environmental procedures.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Investigate all environmental incidents in assigned work areas and prepare reports with recommendations for the Departmental Manager for onward submission to the Environmental Manager or his representative
- Attend all scheduled and assigned environmental training meetings.
- Attend training, development and performance improvement training as required.
- Execute refurbishment and maintenance work items as tasked – compliant and in accordance with all relevant regulations from Government of Ghana and AGAG.
- Identify sub-standard work practices, identify root cause and eliminate by corrective action.
- Stop equipment operation if there exists a high risk or unsafe to be used.
- Pulley lagging, ceramic lining, cyclones and rubber lining of pipes of all types and fixtures.
- Daily inspection and maintenance of conveyor belts covering repairs of ripe edges, deep cut etc. via cold patches or cold repairs.
- Review of MSDS
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of SHS Certificate with (7+) years of practical experience and successful completion of respected mechanical trade apprenticeship.
- Five (5) years of experience of rubber lining activities in construction or mining industry.
- NVTI Part III or Equivalent with Five (5+) years of experience in plant maintenance or related field
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of experience of maintenance activities to rubber lining in construction or mining industry
- Familiarity with the Ghana Minerals and Mining (Health Safety and Technical) Regulation
- Experience working in environments with noise, dust, elevated work areas, confined work areas, extremes of temperature, water, slurry.
- Fully literate and numerate
- Fully competent a mechanical trade
- Fully competent in rubber lining
- Knowledge in crane safe operation
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th December, 2023