Rope Access Supervisor at JP ENERGY
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: JP ENERGY
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: IRATA Level 3 qualified with experience of conducting rigging and lifting tasks, use of mechanical lifting tools, scaffolding anchors, load attaching, and control of the movement of loads & safe rigging use.
- IRATA Level 3
- OPITO Rigger Stage 1 or 3/4 or other nationally recognized Rigger qualification
- OPITO T-BOSIET with CA-EBS
- IMIST Online Certificate
- High School Pass/Diploma or equivalent.
- Good command of English
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI 10, 18, 19 or TMJI 10, 18, 19
- To assist Campaign Supervisor in all aspects of managing and planning day-to-day Rigger/lifting activities on-site as required for maintenance and Campaign works in line with
- approved procedures and guidelines
Planning and Direction
- Liaise with Campaign Supervisor in planning, preparing, and scheduling maintenance and Campaign activities ensuring the required level of equipment integrity reliability, and safety.
- Implement operational priorities, targets, and plans in line with policies, guidelines, and operating procedures.
- Identify opportunities and initiatives that enable maximum production output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety
- Provide Campaign Supervisor with regular reports on performance and results, and to be held accountable for his area of responsibility
- Plan and execute day-to-day and future Rigging/Lifting tasks for maintenance and Campaign work on-site in line with approved procedures and guidelines.
- Create Lifting and Rigging plans in accordance with company/international standards.
- Ensure availability according to color code standards the right equipment and consumables for ongoing and future activities.
- Complete job-related risk assessments prior to the start of tasks Complete job-related Rigging/Lifting plans prior to the start of tasks.
- Assist Campaign Supervisors with hours and material estimation for ongoing and future activities.
- Maintain a daily record of progress (daily diary) noting special comments and logging hours for relevant work.
- Ensure that all tools, materials, and equipment are maintained and kept in good condition.
- Participate in the planning and supervising of the execution of shutdown tasks for this discipline.
- Obtain, renew, and complete work permits, and distribute them to the individual work teams.
- Regularly updates the master layout platform plan in CCR with current tasks
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports in the execution of their responsibilities; encourage innovative thinking around process safety and production optimization.
- Ensure all direct reports have the right training and competencies to carry out their duties in line with Training Matrix; help create a learning environment.
- Undertake regular on-the-job training to ensure the transfer of knowledge.
- Uphold and role-model company values and leadership behaviors.
- Undertake daily communication and coordination with offshore functions pertaining to key business matters within the area of work.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-progression by keeping abreast with the latest developments, knowledge, and innovations in relevant fields of expertise
SKILLS TESTING: English language to a level that satisfies the standards of the Safety English Test (SET).
APPLICANT RESUME/CV: The client is searching for technically strong candidates. Failure to answer the screening questions during the application will mean the candidate is automatically rejected. We would recommend CVs are no longer than 3 pages and in Word format.
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy. All OPITO qualifications will be verified using ‘Vantage’.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th July, 2023