Risk Officer at Bonzali Rural Bank limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bonzali Rural Bank limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Bonzali Rural Bank limited is seeking to recruit a Risk Officer.
• Identifying, measuring, dealing with, and reporting risks, helping increase approaches to better evaluate enterprise-precise danger, tracking essential, as well as crucial threat problems, and conducting risk and compliance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of risk controls and procedures in the financial institution
• Help in regulate, monitor, and review control methods and reporting on subjects regarding exposures to control and record deviations from set limits and exceptions to policies to the top of threat and compliance for appropriate actions.
• Perform monthly risk test on risk portfolio for impact on profitability, capital adequacy, and liquidity
• Establish key risk signs (KRis) to assist in tracking key risks areas within the bank
• Recording and reporting all risk incidents to the Head of Risk and compliance
• Access and provide risk comments on loan applications and recommend controls to mitigate those risks
• Ensure strategies are within bank’s risk appetite and profitability
• Working knowledge of credit risk modeling analytics, credit risk portfolio management, or credit risk strategy development
• Excellent communication competencies to jot down precise but concise analyses on selected areas of the bank.
• Effectively prioritize workload and deal with multiple tasks. It is also useful in undertaking conferences with all stages of organization employees, together with senior management
• The competence to analyze a number of situations and develop suggestions on the best course of action.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Experience:
• At minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Risk Management, or a related area of study is preferred
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role required
Location: Kumbung, Tamale, Northern Region
Method of ApplicationApplications must be supported by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, and contact telephone/e-mail addresses and sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Bonzali Rural Bank Limited
Closing Date: 05 April, 2022