Revenue Assurance Specialist at Vodafone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To lead in the delivery of product and tariff assurance KPIs in the following areas: Prepaid, Postpaid, ADSL, Roaming, Content (Short Codes), etc. You will also be required to lead in the delivery of KPIs related to automated test calls using the test call generator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead in providing assurance in the development of new product /Tariff and services and monitor all KPIs in the assigned areas.
- Perform End to End review of Major Revenue Life cycle and Business Units to ensure that all controls have been
- fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages as discussed with Manager
- Put in place a comprehensive local Dashboard for monitoring of all Major Revenues, Costs and other Financial KPIs. This should be automated and linked with the Alarms
- Document, quantify and develop root cause analysis and suggest fixes for issues identified, highlighting the impact on business targets relative to revenues, costs and margins.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams to resolve revenue assurance issues and implement revenue assurance controls.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science, Business or Finance
- Finance, Auditing, Revenue Assurance or related assurance work experience
- Must have 5 years’ relevant experience and preferably 5yrs experience in a similar role
- Very good understanding of telecom products and services as well as automated test calling
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
- Experience in the use of data analytic tools and/or revenue assurance tools
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 August. 2021