Retail Shop Manager at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana - Vodafone Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Retail Sales Manager provides expert knowledge to the Retail stores/teams delivering product sales and services directly to the end customers by matching the products and services to the needs of each customer through the Vodafone Retail Network and in line with Retail Sales standards and procedures. The Retail Sales Manager focusses upon the management of Retail Sales teams/stores within their designated area, who interact directly with customers and focus on increasing sales, exceeding sales targets, elevating the customer experience with Vodafone, developing customer loyalty and cross-selling through managing the customer experience. The. Customer base is mostly consumers but may also include some small business, SOHO (Small Office Home Office) and self-employed customers. Typically reports to the Senior Retail Sales Manager.
• Implement strategies to enhance Collections in line with accurate monthly forecast provided to meet targets given.
• Resolve bill disputes and negotiations
• Ensure compliance to dunning policies to curtail churn
• Ensure clean data base is maintained and all terminated accounts have stopped billing
• Contribute to increase cash by collecting all current revenue and reduce the Aged buckets to 60days for each customer
• Meet retention target through customer issue resolution and increased reconnections
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• Contribute to decisions on Collections in Vodafone Ghana and meet monthly collections target
• Prepare weekly cash collections for reporting to senior management
• Comply with all companies rules and policies
• Perform other requests made by line manager, Report all collections related issues to line manager and recommend improvements.
• Meet with customers for the purposes of mediation, negotiation and debt collection strategy after consultation with line manager
• Liaise with other members of the Collections department to ensure all customer grievances are resolved
Technical and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor of Business Administration required with emphasis on Finance or Accounting.
• Public accounting or Private industry experience • Prior revenue recognition experience is required
• Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience is required. Relevant experience includes Finance, Auditing or Revenue Recognition experience in a Telecoms Company.
• Must have understanding of financial statements and financial systems
• Ability to create accurate reports to meet internal reporting and analysis requirements
• Ability to take multiple data sets and variables and create meaningful reports for a variety of audiences
• Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritze workload.
• Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence and ability to enjoy fact paced work environment.
• Professional, flexible and team oriented. Exposure to wireless and/or telecom industry desired
Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
Building and Proposing Solutions
Objection Handling and Negotiation
Identifies Customer Needs
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th Jan. 2022