Restaurant Marketing Officer at Salad Boss Restaurant
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Salad Boss Restaurant
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
SALAD BOSS RESTAURANT is a fast growing salad restaurant in Accra with 2 branches at Ashaley Botwe and Kisseman Dome. Under the same management we have Twist & cut kids salon. We hope to expand and grow within a short possible time with high standards in customer service satisfactions.
• Sales, Marketing, Research: Develop marketing strategies and calendar to increase exposure of Saladboss, business opportunities, and leads; implement advertising campaigns; analyze the competitive advantage and profitability of the restaurant.
• Social Media Management: Build and increase exposure of Saladboss through social media channel and platforms; develop and administer content to engage users, create an interactive relationship with customers and potential customers.
• Events Management: Plan events (both online and offline) to increase engagement with customers; create posters for events; prepare newsletters; assist with execution of events.
• Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners, brand partners, as well as brand ambassadors and influencers.
• Reporting: Provide reports and improve the sales of the restaurant based on data and business goals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration.
• With at least 3 years of experience as a Manager, skilled in marketing, research, scaling growth, profit and efficiency. • Proven track record and results is a plus.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Adept in basic computer skills, proficient in social media
• Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethics
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Salary : During Interview
Office location: Adenta , Accra
Method of ApplicationSend your cover letter , CV and any academic documents to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2023