Reservoir Engineer at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• To support the definition of the optimal field development plan through dynamic reservoir modeling, evaluation of alternative drainage patterns, pressure support mechanisms and development scenarios, and to prepare associated production profiles.
• Accuracy and timely updating of dynamic reservoir models
• Elaborating dynamic reservoir models, by mean of a software programme in order to estimate reserves and production profiles
• Supervising reservoir studies performed by consultants
• Ensuring reliability of the dynamic input data and calculation results. Collaborating with Reservoir Geology, Petroleum, Development and Operation Teams to optimise the development scenario from a facilities, production and economic point of view
• Identifying and proposing new infilling, appraisal and WO locations for producers and injectors
• Keeping abreast of know-how in the area of competence QC dynamic input data.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualifications must include an Engineering (or equivalent) degree in Geology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of reservoir engineering experience. 3-5 years Experience in Oil & Gas (Upstream).
• A good working knowledge of the Company’s operations.
• Experience and sound knowledge in production & maintenance operations, maintenance engineering, specialist knowledge (engineering), organisation processes, supports and technologies and Compliance.
• Sound knowledge and experience in reservoir characterization & reservoir modeling, with experience in use of reservoir-related software
• Strong conceptual thinking and project management capabilities
• Excellent orientation and
Method of ApplicationAll interested applicants must send their applications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 August, 2021