Reserve Account Manager at Guinness
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being the Ghana’s most celebrated business.Diageo Plc owns 51% Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in capex, which is critical to the journey to No 1. Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange.The GGBL market is both developing and fragmented with potential widespread change taking place in the structure of the retail off-trade given the possible licensing of the FMCG retail chains and a very big growth seen across Luxury accounts and key consumption moments.Mastering of the on-trade is a strategic imperative ensuring maximum influence at port of consumption in this channel.About the role? In the highly influential top-end On-Trade venues, which are the heartland of the premium spirits world, you will play a vital role in building the status, equity and rate of sale of our brands through delivery of brand objectives. You will support our key accounts in order to deliver the profit, volume, sales driver and Diageo brand building objectives.Based in Accra you will be looking after some of Ghana’s most high-end venues, along with some key customer groups. You will play a key part in Ghana’s Reserve team, leading all aspects of one of our most transparent and highly adaptive territories.In Reference The Role Is Expected
- Develop and implement consumer and customer JUBP with defined customers, aligning these to brand and channel objectives
- Effective Time Management and ability to work autonomously at times on multiple projects or initiatives
- Working closely with customers and internal stake holders to build Qtrly, half yearly, and annual business reviews as required
- Ensure execution of trading terms
- Drive and develop a hard-working team culture, Embed capability training and coaching plans
- Represent Brand Diageo professionally and authentically
Top AccountabilitiesThe Reserve on trade account manager Role is an influential role within the Reserve Channel owning of creation, management and implementation of channel strategies base on customer and consumer insights and deliver superior executions across accounts.
- Point of contact for Diageo and responsible for developing a relationship network with each of the key customers as well as managing the interaction between both businesses.
- Ensure all agreements and contracts align with Diageo legal guidelines- understands and proactively supports DMC principles.
- Support the key account team to build our brands (ADV equivalent) and managed with great personal relationship, outstanding 12 months activity plans with impeccable execution and solid commercial PR plans.
- Support to ensure brilliant partnerships with agencies and other collaborators to deliver breakthrough content and execution.
- Adapt quickly to market trends to activate in key area hot spots and maximise brand availability and visibility across all called on accounts.
- Accountable for identifying and communicating gaps / opportunities in accounts to key customers and recommending solution for the account.
- Support to ensure clear and creative ways of working are initiated with the right partners, including customers, in order to generate compelling solutions.
- Ensure learning and application of the Reserve segmentation being always ahead of the game in catching new customers, new trends and building a positive relationship network with key industry owners and influencers.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- University Degree/ HND Minimum with proven experience of marketing / commercial / Sales environments
- People management experience
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in Luxury Goods selling either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience of account management or other customer facing roles.
- A strong and broad track record in Commercial with experience of leading longterm planning with customers and P&L accountability.
- A good understanding of all Diageo Way of Selling Capabilities and tools with a solid understanding of the Reserve sales model.
- Proven negotiation skills and a solid understanding of JUBP, Customer Profitability and Targeted Trade Investment.
- Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy, strong numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy and previous experience of financial/data are important.
- Previous experience of working with other functions is particularly valuable.
- Supported by a business orientated professional or academic qualification (not mandatory).
- Drive for the high-end drinks business, with respect to customers and consumers.
- Passion for living the on-trade environment.
- Solid understanding of all sales channels.
Our Commitment To Inclusion And DiversityDiageo is committed to building a workplace culture that values inclusion and diversity. We actively promote the employment of people of diversity groups.Barriers to Success in Role
- Unable to mobilise & energise around visions.
- Inability to translate business goals into specific territory objectives.
- Uncomfortable in pushing back on others.
- Inability to manage own time & workload.
Flexible Working optionsBased in any part of the country as decides by company
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th August, 2023