Reservations Agent at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The incumbent of this position is responsible to materialize the maximum number of requests and reservations.
- Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
- Follow internal credit policy.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
- Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals.
- Follow the internal up-sell programme for Reservations department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
- Opera central systems knowledge
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Detail orientated
- Good communicator
- Good listening skills
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include MSWord, MS Excel and PMS, Opera
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Results Driven
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 August. 2021