Repair Technician at NCR Corporation
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: NCR Corporation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Primary role of position is to repair, refurbish, stage, de-stage, and/or configure a wide variety of components or subassemblies with minimum technical assistance.
- Required to produce a high-quality repair that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Function as part of a team that provides repair and diagnostic solutions.
- Comply with Depot Center policies, ESD requirements, process and workmanship standards.
- Efficiently use skills, tools, diagnostic and test equipment to perform rework or repair procedures.
- Follow repair and testing instructions
- Acquire additional training when necessary to meet changing business requirements.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance and make necessary repairs on test fixtures.
- Inspects product based on quality checklist; notifies supervisor of any discrepancies; Records inventory transactions.
- Makes routine adjustments to work area machines or systems
- Diploma or Degree in mechanical /electronics/ electrical or hardware engineering.
- 1-3 years of related experience in electromechanical repair operations.
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use appropriate tools and forms, collect necessary data, and can identify problems and determine efficient and effective solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the fundamentals of, and the need for, a quality effort in all tasks undertaken.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Jan, 2023