Registered Builder II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
· Interpreting drawings, specifications and building regulations
· Supervise maintenance of building facilities;
· Undertake supervision of new projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction (at least Second Class Lower Division).
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC professional experience.
· Must be a corporate member of NIOB and registered with CORBON
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th June. 2022