Regional Secondary Education Advisor at Transforming Teaching Education & Learning (T-TEL)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Transforming Teaching Education & Learning (T-TEL)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Reporting and Management
• Reports to Regional Education Team Leader
• No line management responsibility
• Working as directed by the Regional Education Team Leader in partnership with GES to develop relationships and implement work streams with secondary schools including quality assurance, technical support and performance monitoring and overseeing the following tasks and activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the Regional Education Office to improve teaching and learning and adherence to the National Teachers’ Standards (NTS) across all Senior
High Schools (SHS) and Senior High Technical Schools (SHTS). This will include work to ensure that weekly Professional Learning Community (PLC) sessions are implemented as intended across all schools.
• Provide technical and financial support to enable Regional Education Offices to oversee effective educational delivery in all SHS and SHTS within their
region, including support to these schools to develop and implement School Improvement Plans.
• Represent the organisation in public forums and meetings as directed by the Regional Education Team Leader and support in the production of written reports and updates as needed to fulfil obligations to partners.
• Stakeholder management and relationship building within regions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Postgraduate qualification or equivalent in education, project management or a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 6 years working experience in education project management, capacity building workshops organisation and facilitation is required
• Demonstrate a passion for, and understanding of, the value of education
• Knowledge and experience of the teacher education sector in Ghana including knowledge of teaching and learning, school management, and education quality improvement.
• Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent planning skills including the ability to develop complex multifaceted workplans and see them through to completion by supporting others to deliver.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience of monitoring the implementation of work plans, performance, and results.
• Well-organised, task- and time- oriented, and with close attention to details.
• Good ICT skills (including documents, spreadsheets, e-mail, calendar, Android tablets / phones).
• Independent with the ability to use own initiative and ability to be flexible.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
Method of ApplicationApplications are to be submitted electronically to:
Closing Date: 20 November, 2022
Applicants should clearly state the title of the job they are applying for in the subject line of their email and application letter. For Education Advisor role, kindly indicate preference for either basic or secondary education position in the subject line of the email.