Regional Operations Manager at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To manage regional technical operations to deliver and maintain KPIs within SLA to all mobile and fixed customers, ensure effective coordination of all technical work and stakeholder engagement to drive accountability, and to ensure efficient delivery within the outsourced operations for all services.
- Achieve and maintain agreed SLAs for fault and new service provision for the fixed and mobile network through effective work allocation and continuous trending to achieve improved performance.
- Drive accountability and efficient delivery within the outsourced operations for all managed services
- Ensure readiness of network to support business demand for growth in fixed & mobile subscribers.
- Ensure workflow processes in both fixed and mobile spaces are optimised to ensure efficient delivery for all regional teams and supporting functions, and ensure effective change management within the Technology function by tracking all changes and ensuring change management process is duly followed.
- Participate in annual operational and strategic planning including sectional budget preparation and provide technical guidance to Commercial, Marketing, Revenue Assurance and Technology Business units.
- Provide clear targets and direction to team and conduct regular performance review meetings, develop a competence developmental plan as well as provide succession plan
- Responsible for service, investment, and operational expenditure within financial limits
- Responsible for all decisions concerning geographic workflow and allocation in accordance with Technology Operations.
Professional / Technical Competencies
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in the relevant Field (Preferable Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- 5-8 years’ experience of managing a field engineering team
- Knowledge of engineering and quality standards with high level of troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Data analytics
- Proficient in using CAD and Map tools such as AutoCAD and Google Earth
- Service delivery experience, balancing Safety requirement whiles meeting customer needs.
- Experience in the resource management environment.
- Financial acumen, technical understanding, planning skills, work allocation skills, process development and improvement skills, assertiveness, and tenacity.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th December, 2022