Regional Operations Manager at Smatserv
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Smatserv
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Smatserv (www.smatserv.com) is an on-demand digital platform that connects users to a quick, affordable and professional service in the field of courier, haulage, towing and mechanic services by just requesting for your desired service with a touch of a click on the app. The app provides convenience, affordability, fair pricing, and safety to both users and service providers in the smartest digital way with no hassle to deliver goods, find a mechanic or towing and courier services.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Regional Operations Manager, you will :
• Oversees all company activities in the region and set the company on path of growth.
• Work on plans to increase the App penetration and patronage from service providers setting up their business on the digital platform
• In charge of Human Resource activities and coordination of marketing executives in achieving sales and registrations target of service providers.
• Media engagement and promoting the innovative digital platform through various media channels and interviews where applicable
• Communicate to a large variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Company administration and Performance management of employees in the region. Ensuring a smooth and successful operations of the business unit in the region.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
• Professional and patient communication approach,
•Sales or marketing experience
• Excellent written and verbal English and any other local language,
• Business operations management passion or experience,
• Fast-learning and independence,
• Creativity in solving complex problems and a positive “can-do” attitude,
• Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities,
• Excellent coordination and organisational skills,
• Good computer literacy,
• A sense of orderliness and tidiness.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 3rd Sept. 2021