Regional Industrial Relations Manager at AngloGold Ashanti (AGA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (AGA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: AngloGold Ashanti Jobs in Ghana - Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
AngloGold Ashanti (AGA) has implemented a new operating model to drive strategic alignment across the business with a common organisational design for the company to deliver its purpose. This ensures we have the right people in the right place to make effective and efficient decisions that are consistent with AGA’s vision and purpose.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (Ghana/Tanzania Business Unit) is seeking experienced and self-motivated persons to join our Regional HR team as:
Regional Industrial Relations Manager
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
This role is responsible to develop, revise or align IR policies, practices and procedures within specific jurisdictions. Adjusting Group IR strategies to align to local jurisdiction requirements and provide expertise and guidance on these to ensure consistency and standard application of IR policies, procedures and practices across the region.
Compliance and risk mitigation: Responsible to ensure quality and compliance of IR process, practices and procedures and overseeing employee risk mitigation activities to achieve industrial harmony
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Tertiary qualification in HR/ Legal/ Humanities
- The position requires 10 – 12 years’ relevant Human Resources experience of which at least 5 – 8 years’ must have been spent at Senior Human Resources Practitioner level.
- 8 years’ experience in Industrial Relations with strong experience working in specific countries employment framework, labour laws, immigration laws etc.
- Experience obtained in mining environment will be advantageous
- Dispute and conflict resolution experience gained from a unionized, multi-cultural environment will be an absolute necessity
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022