Regional Business Line Manager Parts & Service at Epiroc
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Epiroc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The role of Regional Business Line Manager-Parts and Service Division (PSD) is responsible for results in West Africa Region. You will be expected to provide dynamic leadership to the team to optimize deliverables in our four focus areas Sales & Marketing – Operations including Workshop – Technical Service- Training.The position reports to Regional General Manager and will be an integral part of the management team. We operate as ‘One Region – One Team – United in Growth’ and the role of this position blends with same. The role is important to drive objectives in line with Epiroc group strategy; adding value for customer, creating sustained customer loyalty, generating financial growth and profit. You will have responsibility for West Africa region covering Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for PSD as well as associated operational efficiencies.We are looking at a strong leader who ideally has hands on experience and intimate knowledge of the West African region mining market, is passionate about working with people and growing them while delivering consistent results. We require a result – oriented individual with an established track record of successful customer management, proven commercial skills and negotiation ability with strong analytical capability to grasp and execute strategic objectives.The successful candidate will be leading a team with varied experience within the region.The role Focus areas and responsibilities.
- Key drivers will be Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for PSD operations in the Region.
- Develop business plans, revenue forecasts, budgets, organization structure based on current fleet of capital equipment and expected addition over the next 3 years and manage PSD to achieve desired results.
- Develop a business plan for our future regional workshop infrastructure.
- Drive and manage local and regional team in a matrix organization and ensure a team of high-performing and collaborative employees – by recruiting from a diverse pool and following Epiroc’s recruiting practices and developing competencies of the team. Continuously improve gender diversity and employment equity in the region.
- Oversee technical training and development of PSD team to provide tools and processes for excellent service
- Safeguard Epiroc’s future through effective succession planning (grow second line of managers);
- Ensure every team member is contributing in a positive way to the Company goals, and identify continuous improvement opportunities in team setup.
- Ensure that all safety related aspects are managed and adhered to in each area and all Epiroc’s facilities of responsibility.
- Manage and optimize performance of service agreements together with your team.
- Work seamlessly with Capital equipment Regional BLMs so as promote Epiroc as a total solution.
- Develop close relationships with all key stakeholders and drive Governance Structure formulated to meet customer at different levels at regular intervals.
- Support the Epiroc Group’s vision by contributing continuously to the Customer – Value and a Customer – Care driven culture
- Safeguard a safe and healthy working environment in your domain including Workplace, Workshops, and Sites where we have Service Agreements.
- Ensure that “The Epiroc Way” & “Code of Conduct” is followed.
- Ensure Inclusion and Diversity at all levels in Parts and Service.
- The position requires frequent domestic, regional and occasional overseas travel.
Healthy, Environment and Quality MissionObserving all Compliance obligations regarding Safety, Health, Environment and Safety.Compliance to established Epiroc Safe working procedures and instructions in the interest of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality. Ensuring that Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality objectives are established, are compatible with the context, and strategic direction of the organization. Ensuring that the resources needed for the Integrated Management System are available to create a Safe and Health working environment.Competences, Skills And ExperienceExperience and knowledge requirement
- Eight (8) years of working experience in management position where the incumbent has been leading teams and delivering successful results.
- Product and application knowledge in the mining space covering surface/underground segments.
- Results oriented networked professional with a proven history in marketing and sales.
- Well conversant with Epiroc and the way we do business.
- Demonstrated business management experience at a strategic and operational level Strong interpersonal, people management and negotiating skills.
- Good Command of English language knowledge of French will be an advantage.
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial or equivalent through experience.
Behaviors Personality Requirements:
- Safety conscious
- Open minded and determination to achieve goals.
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership and ability to coordinate and motivate people.
- Initiative-taking, energetic with an elevated level of responsibility and loyalty
- Willingness to travel and develop relationships.
Why should applicants choose to work in this position and within this department?Are you ready for your next challenge and contribute to Epiroc Groups long-term strategic ambition to grow in the region, being fully responsible to achieve sustainable growth and development of the people, business and products?As one of our core, strategies are diversity we are keen to see a mix of gender applying.United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th July, 2023